Coconut wax

The coconut wax in our portfolio is from China and you can see the product description below. If you have any questions, you can always contact us by filling out the contact form.

Characteristics Coconut wax
Melting point, oC≤42
Acidity factor, mg KOH/g≤ 2
Color Lovibond≤3.0 R

 

Origin100% plant origin
Colorfrom white to cream
Product formBlocks
 Packaging20 kg cardboard box
 UseCandles
Additional informationIt is not recommended to heat this product above 75 oC.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

Coconut wax – what it is and other interesting information

Coconut wax is a natural product that is completely safe for human health and the environment. It is usually made from 80% coconut oil and its processed products, and the remaining 20% ​​is made up of other natural vegetable oils. Coconut wax candles are special in that they do not emit any harmful substances when burning that could damage the respiratory tract or cause headaches. But this is not the only advantage – these candles also look impressively beautiful and have a natural pleasant smell. Not only that, you can easily dissolve a few drops of your favorite essential oil in it to create your favorite aroma.

Coconut wax candles are soft, light in texture and beautiful in color. It is for these reasons that they are highly valued by experts. Wax made from high-quality raw materials is, according to connoisseurs, an almost ideal choice for making candles.

Compared to paraffin, the most popular raw material for making candles, coconut wax is much more expensive. But for a higher price, we get a higher value – we feel this when we start using coconut wax candles. It is also important to mention that if you have family members or friends who suffer from asthma, coconut wax candles can be the perfect solution to protect their health and at the same time enjoy the indescribable aroma and coziness.

Previous
Next

Other products

Sojų vaškas

Soy wax

Soy wax is made from soybean oil. The soy wax in our portfolio is from China. Find out more!

Palmių vaško paletė

Palm wax

In our portfolio, we have different types of palm wax from Indonesia and Malaysia. Learn more about the products!

Bičių vaško paletė

Beeswax

Beeswax is produced in special glands of bees and the bees use the wax to reinforce their combs. In our portfolio, the wax is from China.